Engineer - QS
Roles & Resposibilty
· Project Scheduling, monitoring and preparation of `Bar Chart'.(Preparation of Bar Bending Schedule.)
· Review engineering drawing and specifications and ensure the correctness of transfer of drawing details to ground.
· Coordinating with Design & Construction team.
· Verification of contractor's running & final bills as per contract condition.
· Physical measurement of quantities and tracking the productivity. Reconciliation of issue materials& Estimating of quantities as per drawing.
· Preparing tender document, with a comparisons statement.
· Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports, Preparing the DPR & DLR
· Tracking the project schedules.
· Certifying the bill against the work.
· Budgeting for a project, Cash flow statement, and Interim bills. Reconcilement statement, Variation statement etc.
· Maintain the vendor records, qualifying the contractor.
· Billing of all services like Fire fighting, Electrical cable trench, Hume pipes for data cables and All Plumbing lines. Organization
· Work progress statement, including Preparing Budget V/s Actuals, Cost savings up to 15% on the total cost.
· Preparation of MIS reports
· Co-ordinate with PMC, client, Subcontractor for smooth work progress.
· Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications. Organising the transportation of materials
· BOQ preparation of projects & Rate analysis of extra items.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering