B.A. (Hons), MBA, MRICS
With an extensive experience of nearly 20 years, Bhupindra is a highly accomplished leader in the corporate real estate industry with core expertise in Occupier & Investor advisory services leading to cost optimization, expansions, portfolio consolidations and strategic account management for domestic and global Occupiers
Seasoned Real estate professional with more than 12 years of experience across Facility & Property Managet and Transaction services.
I started my career and completed alomost 6 years with CBRE. In this role at CBRE, I was handling Business development for Asset Services (Facility & Property Management services) for North India.
Early 2014 I joined Cushman & Wakefield in Bangalore and here I was heading Business Development for South India for PMSI (Facility & Property Management Services) division.
Jan 2015 I joined DTZ International and was heading Business development for India for the Facility & Propertty Management Services. DTZ & C&W merger was announced later that year and during the merger I transitioned to Tthe ransactions team.
It has been a sussessful journey with experience in multiple dipartments across North & South India. I have Joined Colliers International In July 2020 and I am looking forward to doing some exciting work and becoming a key contributor in the growth story.
Senior Associate Director
As part of the Tenant Representation Business for North India at Colliers, I transact office space for companies' Corporate Real Estate (CRE) requirements.
Service Lines: Brokerage, Tenant Representation, Office Services.
- Real Estate Transaction Management for Corporate clients in India and overseas in lieu of their expansion, relocation and consolidation RE strategies
- Consulting & Advising clients on the long term Corporate Real Estate Strategy, Business Strategy, Financial Strategy, Location Advisory, Real Estate Lease V/s Buy scenarios etc.
- Advising corporate clients on identifying and effectively managing Real Estate risk
- Handling the complete lease/sale of office space transaction process right from understanding the client’s requirement in detail, sourcing the relevant options, conducting inspections, Shortlisting options, helping the client to do cost benefit analysis, vetting and signing of the necessary lease/sale documents, clients sign off and after sales/lease services to the client’s satisfaction
- PAN INDIA Real Estate Management for select clients, and Key Account Management
More than 12+years of real estate experience in commercial real estate with in-depth knowledge of real estatewith in the markets of North India and has been able to synergize relevant experience to meet the objectives of his international and domestic clientele
Prior to joining Colliers International, I have has worked for Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) for almost 2+ years and was responsible for generating more business and providing strategic solutions to client in North India. I also have an experience of working for more than 7+years with DLF, the largest developer in NCR where I was primary responsible for client requirements for new acquisition/expansion/lease renewal/ consolidation of fortune 500 companies operating out of DLF Cyber City in Gurgaon.