Manager - Procurement
- A Civil Engineer with 2 years experience in Project coordination & 10 years experience in Procurement & Contracts management.
- Overall Experience in Procurement & tendering for Residential buildings and IT Parks
- Prequalifying the Tenderers & Preparation of Tender documents & conduct Prebid meeting /Technical meeting/Commercial meeting with Tenderers issues of Addendum if any. Respond to the commercial queries of the tenderers all complete.
- Coordinating with different consultants and agencies for preparing the tender documents including NIT, Scope of Works, GCC, PCC, BOQ, Technical specification(project Specific), trade preambles & Pre tender estimates in line with the Cost plans, Pre-qualifying Contractors, floating bids, preparation of tender analysis report at various stages, actively participating in tender negotiation meeting, preparation of NOA, LOI, Contract agreement, Contract Documentation and sign off the contract with all the formalities.
- Ensuring the BOQ’s are in line with the Scope of works, trade preambles, Project drawings and specifications.
- Analysing contractors’ terms and conditions for various risks such as ambiguities, conflicts or deviations from the scope of work and ensuring that the agreed terms and conditions are adopted properly.
- Tender/Contracts Management/Procurement Advise/Variations
- Plays a key role in procurement for getting contractor on board within agreed timeline.
- Post to contract agreement, Involve in advising the Project team on the contractual issues with respect to Contract Documents, NT items, EOT, prelims cost, variations arise due to design change and any other involves the site condition etc.,
- Embassy Splendid Techzone , Chennai - M/s Embassy Property Developments Pvt Ltd
- Embassy Residency Projects , Chennai - M/s Embassy Property Developments Pvt Ltd
- Platinum Holdings , Chennai - M/s Ozone Group
- Shriram Gateway , Bangalore - M/s Shriram
- Ozone Gardenia , Chennai - M/s Ozone Group
- Embassy Boulevard , Bangalore - M/s Embassy Property Developments Pvt Ltd
- Golf Link Business Park , Bangalore -M/s Embassy Property Developments Pvt Ltd
- TCS , Kochi - M/s TCS
- Ambit IT Park , Chennai - M/s Ambattur Developers
- B.E CIVIL ENGINEERING - 2005
- M.E CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT - 2007
Senior Admin & Document Controller
Over 14 years of experience in performing general office procedures, where in depth knowledge of following the principles of management and considerable experience in book keeping were obtained
Effectively managed office operations, utilizing the following skill sets:
· Computer Proficiency: Good competence in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to learn new software applications.
· Verbal & Written communication with other staff / executives.
· Managing Vendors & Customer with proper detailed orientated.
· Reliability & Resourcefulness in reaching the solution.
Colliers India ( formerly known as Synergy Property Development Services Pvt. Ltd) From 2007 to Till date
Senior Admin / Document Controller:
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses. And its record maintenance in detail.
- Scheduling appointments, meetings as per my superior directions & making arrangements of it.
- Assists office staffs in maintaining files and databases.
- Maintaining staff details confidentially.
- Maintaining employee database, attendance and service records.
- Time management.
- Deposit of collection amount and cheque. Maintaining confidentially.
- Vendor Management (Quote, Negotiation, Award, Comparison).
- Payment tracker to be maintain and follow with NT account team
- Vendor Contact details to be maintain on current update
- Office Asset Management / AMC /Service like System & Printer
- Responsible for submitting monthly invoices and follow up for revenue collection.
- Documentation and Record Management
- Coordinating all types of work whichever is dependent.
- Ensure friendly ambience in the office.
- Other miscellaneous work related to office.
Data Entry Operator: From 2006 to May 2007
M/s Srinivasan Associates
· Verifying all customer details by Manual.
· Entry’s for all GE Money Loan customers details in Excel sheet.
Sr Manager - Cost Planning
A post graduate Architect with over 12 years’ experience in construction project management. Managed all aspects of project management in various projects across Bengaluru and across India
Hands-on approach to pre-construction, involving detailed scheduling, detailed costing and planning of all construction activity, and coordination capability of managing multiple package Contractors, thereby ensuring delivery of quality product within cost and schedule parameters.
Planning & Coordination, Design Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Value Engineering
Residential, Commercial, Retail, Mixed use Buildings, Hospitality, Institutional, Industrial Buildings