Involved in project coordination predominantly along with procurement, costing, scheduling and closeout.
Have a proven track record in end to end project delivery including communicating requirements to Consultants like Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Consultants. Reviewing the same, ensuring the drawings reach on time for uninterrupted execution at site and inspecting the site to check whether the execution is as per the drawings.
Further involved in, quantity estimation, costing, schedule of the project, along with tracking, monitoring and procurement. Expertise in project co-ordination, documentation, preparing payment certificates as per the terms.
• Understanding design brief from Client and sharing the RFP details with Architects for conceptual presentation and layouts.
• Actively Managing the interfacing between the client and the team for achieving the required deliverables as per the client’s requirement.
• Design review for quality and practical workability based on that preparing schedule for the project.
• Involvement in Procurement phase of a project.
• Planning and coordinating with all the stake holders for the smooth flow of the execution of project and the deliverables.
• Maintaining documentation related to site, safety work and preparing payment certificates as per the terms.
• Ensuring the EHS compliance at site as per safety norms.
• Managing the Technical & commercial Handover of the project.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil
- PGP-ACM ( Advance construction management ) in NICMAR