B. Arch (Hons.), MBEng
- Prior to Colliers held the position of a Management Intern at Brookfield Asset Management and RRA Project Management Consultants Pvt Ltd.
- Two year experience in architectural designing; MEP and structural coordination; and execution of interior fit-outs in varied residential, commercial, institutional projects as Project Architect.
Project Manager with GATE AIR of 37 (20014) with previous experience as
- Project Architect for Venkateshwar Hospital, Delhi International School dwarka
- Interior Fit-out Coordinator for Oriflame India HQ, RedPro Real Estate offices
- Management Intern for Unitect Infospace Dundahera and Unitech Inforspace Tikri, Gurgaon (Lease Management and Tracking)
- Management Intern onsite for High End Residence for Goenka's at Prithvi Raj road, Delhi
- Masters in Building and Management (2014-2016): Schoool of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
- Bachelors in Architecture (2007-2012): GGSIPU, Delhi
Kuldeep Saxena, Head Voltas "Ananya Anand is brilliant in her work, periodic reporting is on time, stakeholder management is superb, making vendors to deliver as per the BOQ with better quality is commendable. She should be inspiration to all future project managers."
Saurabh has played an integral part of site execution team for successfully completion.Having multi-tasking nature and high learning ability and adaptability. Competency to drive projects as a leader and use networks to achieve the goals and Proficient enough in analyzing the current and projected value and trends to support management decisions