Alka is a Transport Planning professional with experience of working on diverse aspects of infrastructure, with exposure to demand assessment, data analysis and market research with total experience of 1.5 years in field of Transport and Infrastructure Planning. Her interest lies in Real Estate Consulting, Market Research, Infrastructure Planning, Transport Planning and Logistics Management.
Some of the key assignments:
• Profiling and Research for Industrial Corridor and Freight Logistics in Delhi-Mumbai Corridor
• Accessibility Benchmarking for Metro System in India
• Preparation of Traffic Plan for Railway Station Redevelopment Project for Gwalior and Baiyapanahalli under IRSDC
• Benchmarking of Agra-Mumbai Economic Corridor under NHAI
• Benchmarking of Public Transportation System of Surat City
• Viability of Electric Vehicles in Last Mile Delivery – A Case Study of Delhi
Alka holds a bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning and master’s degree in Transport Planning and Logistics Management from School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal. Prior to this, she was associated with various government and non-government organizations such as MMRDA, GIZ India, Smart City Fellowship under MoHUA, CEPT University and MA Solutions Pvt Ltd.