BCom, LLB, MBA
Head of Enterprise Clients | India
Abbishek is based in Gurugram and leads the Corporate Solutions hub in India. He has varied multi market experience in Commercial Real Estate, Portfolio Management, Flexible Workspace and Lease Administration. He specializes in building corporate strategies to deliver transfigure solutions for client.
Prior to joining Colliers, Abbishek was part of Brookfield where he was heading the Sales vertical of CoWrks in India. He undertook a successful Change Management assignment to integrate CoWrks within the Brookfield portfolio. He was also a core team member to list the Brookfield India assets in REIT. Previously, he had undertaken a senior role with CBRE also where was instrumental in setting up the Flexible Workspace vertical and leading it successfully.
- Pursuing PhD from Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- PDCSM from Indian Institute of Management – Indore
- PGDM from Alliance Business School
- LLB from CCS University
- B. Com from Punjab University
- Subhasis Roy (Real Estate Head, Regus)
Abbishek is a versatile hands-on Real Estate Professional with in-depth understanding of Commercial Real Estate market, great ability to manage end-to-end transactions, excellent knowledge of Co-working industry/work-space solutions and strong relationship with occupiers & landlords across the country. He is a person who will always give you sound honest advice without any bias, which is a rare quality.
- Manisha Natarajan (Anchor & Editor, NDTV Property Show/ Ex-Brookfield)
Can one person pack in intelligence, diligence, passion, humility and the ability to go beyond 100%, at work? Abbishek does. I've seen him work under pressure, in a difficult environment, adapt to it, and deliver results. His understanding of commercial real estate is remarkable. Yet he goes out of his way to take up new projects, outside of his role and responsibility, only to learn more. It's a pleasure that our paths crossed professionally. I might not have known him otherwise, and that would have been my loss.
- Suresh Ramachandra (Vice President – Global Support Services & Procurement, Microland)
Abbishek and I worked together from 2008 to 2013 at Dell, when he was leading Real Estate transactions Pan India for Dell thru CBRE. I was impressed by his skills in relationship management and negotiations with builders, while he turned around some of the most difficult transactions with ease, that resulted in win-win deals. His impeccable commitment, composure, persistence and unquestionable integrity are worth mentioning while he strived hard to get his client out of couple of complex transactions with demanding and unreasonable landlords in Gurugram and Bangalore. He has been a great support since 2008 and I have always reached out to him for guidance, when it comes to real estate transactions in all my subsequent assignments post Dell. Thank you Abbishek. You will be an asset to any team that you choose to work with.
Director, Enterprise Clients | Asia Pacific
Shyam is a real estate professional with 11+ years of experience in Corporate Real Estate across major markets in India. He is currently a part of the Corporate Solutions team advising clients across various industries on their Asia Pacific portfolio strategy.
In his previous engagements he has advised MNCs such IBM, Accenture, Honeywell & Norton Life Lock (Symantec) on their real estate strategy and requirements in India.
- Stay vs. relocate of ~1 M sft in Bangalore – responsible for analysis & strategy, managing the RFP, running the negotiations and documentation
- Consolidation of Business Unit (4,000 seats) in Bangalore – responsible for analysis & strategy (move schedule & back-fill), managing the RFP, running the negotiations
- Relocation and right sizing of 400K sft in Hyderabad – responsible for analysis & strategy, managing the RFP, running the negotiations and documentation, coordination between leasing, projects and facilities teams for smooth relocation
- Advance restructure of lease for 600K sft in Pune – protection against potential 40% rent increase when exposed to market and partial exit flexibility to cover any future rightsizing
- Pan India co-working solution for interim space during COVID19 – customizing a solution to meet the business requirement and quickly turning around a RFI