IntroductionColliers Indonesia Facilities Management experts have successfully provide an End-to-End Facilities Management Service for DNV, an independent expert company in assurance and risk management originally from Norway.
The ChallengesColliers have been working with DNV for several years, even before the start of the pandemic in 2020. The relationship has been built on trust and significant learning processes for both parties. Nevertheless, there have been challenges that both DNV and the Colliers team have had to face, such as:
• The office space was quite compact, which became a challenge if additional space was required, especially to accommodate items in sufficient quantity or large numbers of people.
• Since the real estate management team for DNV is centralized in Singapore, with no direct representative in Indonesia, all approvals, confirmations, and reports have to be directed to Singapore.
• The implementation of health protocols by various parties who come to the office has not been optimal, creating a challenge in ensuring that all employees of the company actually carry out current regulations.
The StrategyTo ensure that we provide the best solutions for all the challenges, our team of experts has applied a number of strategies:
• Colliers has optimized the utilization of the space by creating a system that works for everyone, especially with the scheduling of workflow.
• All the operational works are to be reported to the CFM System where the Singapore team can be updated on a daily basis, for either corrective maintenance or service maintenance.
Colliers arranges a monthly meeting with them virtually and creates monthly operations reports, in order to maintain good and clear communication.
• Due to the Covid-19 situation, Colliers has had to create a system that minimizes the number of workers coming to the office as a measure to anticipate and prevent viral transmission.
• Colliers has appointed a facilities coordinator to work on-site and perform what is required by DNV.
• Colliers provides an end-to-end facilities management service for DNV, such as general services that include cleaner, helper, receptionist and messenger. Office supplies also need to be maintained, facilities inspections and monitoring carried out, and the CFM system applied.
Since DNV has its own in-house HSE team, Colliers has acted as an executor in relation to their facilities for several years. In that time, we have built a good relationship with our client. The consistency and good work of our Facilities Management team has brought a high level of trust and appreciation from our client. As a result, we have managed to successfully continue operating and managing their Jakarta office located in World Trade Centre 1 Building in Sudirman, Jakarta.
Click here to learn more about ESG, hybrid working, new normal office consultancy, and facilities management including how you can accelerate your business success or contact our Facilities Management experts for a discussion.