Associate Director – Portfolio Management
Yuni has had more than 10+ years of experience in Property Management Industry.
After leaving her position as Chief Tenant Relation in Summarecon back in 2010, Yuni joined Colliers as Facility Manager and being assigned to lead the Facilities Management team at Bank Ekonomi Raharja. She managed more than 100 premises in 30+ location with various scope of services. She was responsible to ensure the operation and deliver the client’s most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities, and also had to reduce operating costs while increasing productivity.
During her leadership, BER Team received special recognition awards; “Highest Compliment” in June 2012, along with “Extra Mile” and “Hardworking Appreciation” for the projects handled on weekends to help BER during their system transition in May 2012.
For her successful performance, Yuni was promoted to become a Senior Manager in 2012 with her role as Portfolio Manager to oversee the operation of 10 FM projects (Banking, Embassy, Mining Company, Insurance, etc.). She had to ensure the service delivered by the team to achieve the SLA, provide initiatives and also maintain company profitability.
In 2013, Yuni had successfully led the setting up of a new project for Maybank, she deployed the team, established Standard Operating Procedure and other change management which focusing on customer experience especially for corporate events.
Continuing her role, in 2016 Yuni was assigned to lead the office relocation of Bank Danamon Head Office. Yuni closely coordinated with project team to ensure the building and facilities readiness, getting highly involved during the moving process, conducted the setting up of office facilities which consist of 23 floors and establish the Standard Operating Procedure as well.
In 2017 Yuni had been promoted as an Associate Director with higher responsibility and additional projects to be overseen
- Motivator Award, appreciation from client on “Colliers Annual Award 2010”
- Colliers Congeniality Award 2010
- Positive Influencing Award, appreciation from client on “Colliers Annual Award 2011”
- Colliers Congeniality Award 2011
- Colliers Well-groomed Award 2011
- Bank Ekonomi Raharja Team of the Year 2011
- Colliers “Highest Compliment Award” for Project Bank Ekonomi Raharja, 2012
- Special recognition for extra mile and hardworking, appreciation from client 2012
- Committee of Colliers FM Internal Auditor that has been succeed to result “zero finding” during the surveillance audit by BVQI in 2014 and 2015 of ISO 9001 – 2008 for provision of Facilities Management Services
FISIP - Universitas Indonesia
Memberships & Involvements
International Facility Management Association
Citibank Indonesia., HSBC Indonesia, Bank Ekonomi Raharja, Maybank, Adaro Indonesia, Allianz, Danone Group, Singapore Embassy Jakarta, Austrian Embassy Jakarta, General Motors Indonesia, Bank Danamon Indonesia, Uber Indonesia, British American Tobacco Head Office, DXC Technology, DHL Indonesia, BP Berau, DNV GL Residentials