Senior Associate Director
Sander joined Colliers International in July 2013 as Head of Marketing for Colliers the Netherlands, based in Amsterdam. After working for Colliers the Netherlands for two years Sander moved to Indonesia to join the Colliers team in Jakarta. Sander is currently heading the Retail Services Department at Colliers International Indonesia.
Co-autor of the sixth edition of the Dutch Service Marketing Management book (Dienstenmarketingmanagement)
Masters degree in Marketing, VU University Amsterdam (2011)
BA degree in Hotel Management, Hotel Management School Maastricht (2008)
Memberships & Involvements
INA, Indonesia Netherlands Association; Amcham, American Chamber of Commerce Indonesia; Britcham, British Chamber of Commerce Indonesia; Ekonid, German Chamber of Commerce Indonesia.
Vivo Energy Indonesia, Hero Group, F45, Lulu Hypermarket, AEON Malls
· Liaison with agency on the progress and updates for all publishing and collaterals
· Attend to customer enquiries and resolve customer concerns
· Co-ordinate and work with project team and advertising
· Promotion team for collaterals
· Analyse market surveys and provide regular feedback
· Maintain and update lists of suppliers, consultants, developers and other competitors
· Assist and prepare sales and marketing functions
I started work in this industry since 2017. I've been work in the management of shopping mall as Business Development. Then joined Colliers International Indonesia since 2018 as senior Marketing Executive - Retail Property Representation. My role is to help client to find the right tenant or investor for their project, also help client to create the right retail concept for their development.