Senior Associate Director
Industrial & Logistics Services
Martua joined Koll IPAC (now operating as Colliers Indonesia) as a marketing executive in 2001. In his role as marketing executive and also project officer, he has successfully completed several transactions representing local and multinational companies.
In 2010, Martua joined the Industrial Services division, which actively assists companies with their industrial requirements.
- Together with Rivan Munansa successfully assisted Hankook Tire of Korea in finding and securing 600,000 sqm industrial land for its first Indonesia tire factory in 2011.
- In end of 2016, assisting Linfox in finding an 11,000 sqm warehouse that can be leased in Cikarang area. The project was quite interesting because Linfox had a very limited time and the availability of 11,000 sqm warehouse was very limited in the area. Martua was able to find the requried warehouse in short period of time.
- In 2021, together with Rivan Munansa, Martua successfully assisted Nestle in finding and securing 198,000 sqm industrial land for its new factory in Batang, Central Java.
- In 2021, Martua was able to assist Swift Logistics in finding and securing a 15,896 sqm warehouse lease for its distribution hub in east Jakarta area.
- By end 2021/early 2022, Martua successfully assisted ABB in finding its new workshop facility in eastern Jakarta. Due to lack of supply, Martua decided to find a Landlord that is willing to do build to suit for ABB. The Landlord agrees to build a 1,587 sqm facility (Build to Suit or BTS project).
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - University of Western Sydney, Macarthur, Sydney, Australia
MBA degree in International business - University of Western Sydney, Macarthur, Sydney, Australia