Real Estate Management Services
As part of the Setting-up – Business Development team in Real Estate Management Services in Colliers, Adi is responsible for developing business by providing solutions and strategies which our experts can offer in order to acquire potential clients. In addition, he is responsible for nurturing long-term clients, as well as undertaking the preparation phase of property management in order to comply with relevant regulations and Company’s standards.
His main tasks for Business Development are:
1. Ensuring to follow up new business opportunities for property management services and other divisions;
2. Communicating clients’ needs by proposing solutions and analysing the profitability of the Company’s services in order to ensure growth;
3. Preparing proposals to address clients’ needs and expectations through project identification;
4. Maintaining relationships with former, current and potential clients.
His main tasks for Setting-up are:
1. Conducting Pre-operational assessments of Engineering and HSE Aspects in order to comply with relevant regulations;
2. Preparing organisational structures and operational budgets for assigned property, as well as devising strategies in order to fit with a project’s needs;
3. Conducting tenders for third parties to support the operational phase;
4. Supporting handover processes from contractor to developer.
Master of Environmental Management and Sustainability
Bachelor of Engineering - Urban Planning