Colliers is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, or more than 18,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. We have been operating in Indonesia for over 30 years delivering our expertise with exceptional results as the largest property consultancy.
As we grew, we continued to seek out partners who shared our common values and spirit of enterprise. An exciting opportunity has opened up for a talented, innovative and enthusiastic individual to grow their career in the Company as:
• Maintaining and utilizing Colliers’ social media channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
• Planning, maintaining, as well as creating report for social media ads campaign (SEM, GDN, FB, and IG ads)
• Generating and maintaining leads from targeted market by working closely with Content Marketing person.
• Managing SEO and creating more traffic to Colliers’ website
• In cooperation with another department to utilize and maximize the use of social media to support their business.
• Conducting training to employees on how to improve their Social Media presence and gaining leads from it.
• Minimum bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Marketing & Communications, Public Relations, Branding and/or other relevant fields.
• Min. 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
• Fresh graduates with interning experience in the related background are welcome to apply.
• High initiative and self-motivated
• A team player who has a high level of responsibility and discipline.
• Good communication skills, including good command of English.
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your latest resume with recent photo preferably in a PDF format immediately by click the link below:
• In charge in finding new clients and maintain existing relationships by proactively initiate business development activities through direct mailers, cold-calling, etc.
• Manage the sales and marketing strategies for the property to ensure full market occupancy and rate growth.
• Provide clients with a comprehensive property financial comparison and strategic leasing and marketing
• Liaise with tenants, property agencies and related parties.
• In charge of reviewing and filling the leasing agreement.
• Minimum bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in marketing, real estate, property development, and other relevant fields.
• Minimum 4-years of working experience in sales/marketing duties in commercial real estate and property business, with great proven result.
• Self-disciplined and high accountability with minimum supervision.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• High initiative,self-motivated and has high level of integrity.
• Proficient in English.
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your latest resume with recent photo preferably in a PDF format immediately by click the link below.