Our scope of activities covers all aspects of real estate, from the appraisal of the smallest apartments to the preparation of feasibility studies for large multi-purpose developments.
Our professional consultants prepare valuation reports and studies of more than 200 real estate properties on an annual basis, worth about EUR 1.5 billion in total.
Our team performs valuations which meet the highest professional criteria, in line with internationally accepted valuation standards (RICS, IVS, TEGOVA).
- Office buildings
- Retail properties, including shopping malls
- Industrial properties
- Recreational centres
- Residential properties
- Multi-purpose real estate
- Mixed-use developments
- Development land parcels and properties
- Special properties.
The Valuation team deals with the appraisal of individual properties as well as entire real estate portfolios for the following purposes:
- Internal decision making (purchase/sale of real estate, property management, miscellaneous purposes)
- Hungarian financial statements
- International financial statements
- Reports for loan securitisation procedures and bank decision making
- Preparation of corporate asset balance sheets.
Our range of services include:
- Personal consultancy and advisory
- Consultancy and professional advisory in the planning phase of property developments
- Desktop valuations
- Valuation studies
- Detailed market research
- Due diligence reports
- Feasibility studies
- Highest and best use studies
Meet our Valuation & Advisory professionals!
Director, Head of Valuation and Advisory | Hungary
Director at Colliers Hungary, Valuation and Advisory Services
Associate | Hungary
- Gábor has gained valuation experience in various asset classes (industrial, retail, office, hotel, development land, special purpose real estate, portfolios etc.). Besides property valuation engagements, he also gained experience in asset valuation related projects.
The valuation works of Gábor has covered a variety of purposes including sale, secured lending, internal decision making, accounting for various clients including banks, investors, developers, owners and funds.
In addition to valuation, Gábor has gained experience in property / asset and transaction management. During the surge of non-performing loans (NPL) Gabor managed and completed the disposal of diversified (retail, office, industrial, residential real estate, hotel, land plots), banking real estate portfolio.
Since 2018 Gábor has been focusing on valuation and advisory.