Head of Investment, Valuation & Advisory Services
Klara joined Colliers in March 2014 as a Junior Analyst in the Investment and Valuation Advisory Services department with a focus on market research and valuations of commercial and residential properties across Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Hercegovina. She has extensive valuation and advisory experience across all property types including office, retail, hotels, residential, logistics, land etc. Since June 2017 Klara is also involved in Capital markets team which provides sell side or buy side representation.
Prior to joining Colliers and during her studies Klara worked in tourism industry; 3 years at the Zagreb Tourist Board and several summer seasons at ATLAS destination management company in Dubrovnik. Klara conducted her studies in Zagreb and Leipzig and holds a Master of Business Administration degree with emphasis in Finance and Banking from Zagreb School of Economics and Management. Klara also holds Bachelor's degree in Economics from Zagreb School of Economics and Management and Bachelor's degree in Tourism Management from University of applied sciences VERN. Klara is a licenced real estate agent, RICS Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer.
In 2019 I led our team in property valuations with an aggregated market value of more than 2 billion EUR in Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia and Herzegovina. Since taking over the department I brokered +50 million investment transaction deals.
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management (Exchange semester)
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management (MBA in Finance and Banking)
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management (Bachelor's degree, Economics)
- University for Applied Sciences - VERN, Zagreb (Bachelor's degree, Tourism Management)
Other courses, seminars and certifications:
- Excel 2016: Advanced Formulas and Functions, Lynda.com (2016)
- Business Valuation Fundamentals, Lynda.com (2015)
- Financial Markets, Open Yale courses (2014)
- Analyzing Global Trends for Business and Society, University of Pennsylvania, (2014)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (C2), German Language Certificate B2, Center for Foreign Languages Vodnikova, Zagreb (2008 - 2013)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, April 2014
- MRICS Chartered Valuation Surveyor, December 2018
- Colliers European Capital Markets Talent Development programme, 2019 - 2021
Adris, Bain Capital, Baumax, Blackstone Group, Bouygues, B2 Holding, Crodux, Deutsche Bank, Dogus Group, Dolphin Capial Partners, DDM group, Eagle Hills, EBRD, International Investment Bank, Immofinanz, Kaufland, Kaufmann & Hoffmann, Lidl, Lone Star, Morgan Stanley, NCH, Raiffeisen Bank, Rixos Hotels Group, Starwood Capital, Strabag, TPG Capital, Unicredit Bank, Valamar, World Bank