Job title: Video Producer/Cameraman
Department: Marketing & Communications
Report to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Colliers is seeking a Video Producer/Cameraman who will work for our office in District 1. This is good opportunity for an applicant passionate in video (commercial TVC) production, and true challenge to make advertising clips for our Property Management / Real Estate projects. The successful candidate will work in Marketing team and go outside for short video making if required. You should have advises to develop clips for Colliers’ products impressively which impact on the target audiences / end-users / potential partners, etc. The creative advertising development based on Colliers’ values and standards are necessary beside skills using, i.e., video editing and production; illustration; camera machine knowledge; after effect; Vietnamese/English editing; adobe creative suite; final cut pro; sound; etc.
- Plan to develop the contents as required by HOD and BOD;
- Operate camera to make short clips, i.e., employee’s introduction; Colliers clients’ leasing property; etc.
- Build the unique scripts to make commercial TVC film to advertise for Colliers’ Property management/ Real Estate; Colliers’ services and any clients, partners belongs to Colliers.
- Edit weekly video’s content;
- Complete products including picture/sound/language and film production;
- Instruct, play director’s role and be responsible for working process; produce video;
- Work with other HODs of the departments to have ideas/persons/etc.
- Diploma/College/University degree;
- At least 1 year experience at the similar position in multinational commercial property/real estate companies; or used to produce commercial TVC video for service companies;
- Ability to read scripts and move writing into pictures;
- Should be an extreme creative person; willing to learn; be excellent in information collection and analyst;
- Have knowledge of Real Estate;
- Possess proficience in video editing, Adobe, After Effect, Final Cut Pro, Camera, Sound;
- Prior experience with Real Estate/Property Management; or before success through youtube, facebook, fanpage, in/out building, etc. in any service company;
- Excellent command of English skills.
- Fulltime job
- Competitive salary package offer for the right applicant
- Work in friendly team, fun environment, Property/Real Estate experts
- Join company’s event yearly