Job title: Valuation and Compliance Manager
Department: Valuation and Advisory Services
Report to: CEO
- Follow instruction of Line Manager to undertake general valuation reports and market research for residential & real estate property
- Conduct relevant studies & periodic research to ensure the information received is correct and reliable.
- Preparation of regular market research reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Design and implement databases for ease of reference of up to date market information and establish systems to ensure that those databases are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Prepare as required market weekly and monthly reports and other studies, documents as instructed by the Line Manager.
- At all times to be aware of activity within the marketplace relevant to your field of operation and be mindful of developing such information received into business opportunities for the company
- Use relevant analytical tools to analyze market data to forecast future trend;
- Use various analytical tools used for investment and development services
- Various other job related tasks as assigned by the BOD.
- At least 3 year experience in related field
- Graduated in Finance, Economics or Real Estate; MoF license is a must
- Good understanding of the property sectors in Vietnam;
- Good understanding of property market principles;
- Be able to conduct site inspections;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Driven, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Literacy, for writing reports and presentations
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business-related awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs