Job title: Senior Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing and Communications
Report to: CEO
- Manage and operate the marketing and communications function with special focus on corporate communications, branding and production of publications.
- Develop and execute a rolling 12 month marketing calendar, annual marketing budgets
- Formulate and deploy strategic corporate and communications plan to achieve desirable brand image
- Develop and execute corporate communications and public affairs activities to build the organization's brand and create a strong, trusted image.
- Actively lead, build and manage the team including graphics designers, video specialists and marketer to produce high quality publications and materials on time and within budget.
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
- Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently.
- Maintain adequate records & report of all marketing activities.
- Support and develop individual departmental marketing plans.
- Responsibility for overseeing the production of all marketing materials.
- Play a critical role in media relations.
- Create and maintain a database and network of journalists in all.
- Generic weekly & monthly Colliers Newsletters.
- Material highlight specific projects or topics of interest.
- Project marketing on all properties that Colliers is exclusive agency.
- Ensure sales & marketing collateral (Company Track Record, Flyers and Service Line Capability Statements…) are constantly maintained.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure they are actively supported in all marketing requirements.
- Develop marketing plan to ensure success of all projects.
- Create and deliver marketing ‘tools’ to assist with product placement.
Digital Marketing Channel Management
- Manage, maintain & update the company website.
- Manage EDM system to ensure maximum exposure and business lines leads.
- Study and propose operational guidelines and process on each DM channel: post time frames, content, languages, the brand identity issues, forms of content (text, video, info graphics ...)
Social Media Analytics
- Analyze online user/audience insights from Facebook, Linked In, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter.
- Analyze and develop buyer’s persona that relevant and specific to company services and products.
- Track competitors’ social media activities for proper responses and planning.
- Work with all business Heads to produce specific and quality content for mainstream and online communications.
- Conduct content and creation for all business units and all digital marketing channels including website, social media, EDM, other channels.
- Understand standard content with sales page criteria and email marketing.
- Able to work on content ideas.
- Be content editor/script writer for all marketing collateral.
- Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, customers.
- The ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information.
- Experience Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position.
- Language Proficient English (both speaking and writing).
- Proficient on software programmers including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Mailchipm, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop…
- Analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Creativity, imagination and the ability to use initiative.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business-related awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.