Job title: Leasing Executive
Department: Office Services
Report to: Leasing Manager
- Actively canvassing the tenants for the purpose of identifying their requirements and promoting the Colliers leasing portfolio;
- Keep contact frequently with both landlords and tenants to ensure their future vacant property and needs;
- Endeavor to match tenants’ requirements with existing vacant properties;
- Conduct, on behalf of both landlords and tenants, the entire leasing process including site inspections, leasing proposal, negotiation and close the lease;
- Record and follow up the fee payable to Colliers by landlords for any success deals;
- Actively maintain personal knowledge about the real estate market in Vietnam to the highest possible standard;
- Work with the Department Head to ensure that all documents relating to the lease are prepared and managed in accordance with Vietnam laws and company policies;
- Participate in and promote the sharing of knowledge within the company;
- Actively seek new solutions and creating new opportunities;
- Attend training courses as required;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on the marketing of leasing projects (if any);
- Make cold calls and arrange meetings daily with prospective clients, sub-brokers;
- Update reports and database daily, weekly and monthly;
- Various other job related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department and BoD.
- University/College Degree in Real Estate /Commercial/ Hospitality
- Excellent in English communication, writing, listening.
- A confident and determined approach;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Well-presented and good attitude;
- At least 1 years experience in relevant field
- Computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and the use of the Internet.
- Reporting preparation and edition (PDF; PNG; etc.)
- Multitask and work overload skill;
- Teamwork player, willing to learn, can do attitude.