Job title: Tenant Representative & Leasing Admin
Department: Property Management
Report to: Property Manager & Property Director
Colliers International is seeking a Tenant Representative & Leasing Admin professional for a position in HCM. You will be expected to carry out day to day professional tenant representation and leasing related activities including working directly with Tenants to ensure that they are satisfied with the service provided, assisting with any issues regarding the lease agreement administration, changes in and amendments of lease agreements, renewal and liquidations of lease agreements, and most importantly representing the company and brand.
- Provide superior customer service to all tenants at all times. Listen and respond to tenants/ customers’ needs and concerns
- Handle returns or complaints
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Keep the building management team informed of activities and events involving tenants.
- Tenant handbook: Review, update and revise as necessary.
- Tenant Move-in/ out: Coordinate all arrangements, notifications and acquire proper authorizations and collect certificate of insurance as necessary.
- Tenant fit out: pre-fit-out coordinate with Management Team to go through all fit-out requirements for tenants & contractor; after fit-out; liaise with team to inspect and handle all utilities fee to be settled before refunding the fit-out deposit to tenants/ contractor.
- Daily activating for monthly parking registration
- Monthly doing parking report to accounting team by every 4th of the month
- Monthly doing air-conditioning overtime report to accounting team by every 26th of the month
- Make sure everything related to tenant in files, such as: fit-out drawing, lease agreement, tenant information etc.,
- Preparing tenant memos and correspondence regarding building holidays, upcoming events, building maintenance/ services schedule etc.
- Contact lists: Maintain daily and update no less than quarterly tenants' contact lists to include emergency contact numbers
- Doing lease amendment to the Lease Agreement for any changes/ liquidation minutes of the lease
- Support Property Manager/ Director for any required administration in regards to tenants
- Updating Stacking plan for office and retail as needed
- Liaising with agency/ clients for leasing the promotion area/ advertising on elevator
- Assist with preparation for weekly / monthly reports
- Dealing with email & telephone enquiries from prospect tenants
- Bachelor's Degree of Hospitality services, or in Business Administration
- Office administrative and management practices and procedures. Principles and practices of sound business communication
- Correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent in English communications with 4 skill
- Ability to use MS. Office (Word, Excel); Outlook Express; Power Point; Reporting preparation and edition (PDF, PNG, etc.)
- Professional dress, good manner.
- Time management
- Multitask and work overload skill
- Teamwork player
- Willing to learn
- Can do attitude
- Shift working