Job title: Senior Valuer / Mortgage Manager
Department: Mortgage & Valuation Services
Report to: CEO & Valuation Director
- Follow instruction of Line Manager to undertake general valuation reports and market research for residential & real estate property
- Conduct relevant studies & periodic research to ensure the information received is correct and reliable.
- Preparation of regular market research reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Design and implement databases for ease of reference of up to date market information and establish systems to ensure that those databases are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Prepare as required market weekly and monthly reports and other studies, documents as instructed by the Line Manager, Head of Department and Directors.
- At all times to be aware of activity within the marketplace relevant to your field of operation and be mindful of developing such information received into business opportunities for the company
- Use relevant analytical tools to analyse market data to forecast future trend;
- Use various analytical tools used for investment and development services
- Various other job related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department and BoD.
- Graduated in Valuation or Real Estate;
- Good understanding of the residential property sector in HCMC;
- Good understanding of property market principles;
- Computer literacy with good MS Office skills;
- Minimum 02 year of experience;
- Good English skills;
- Be able to conduct site inspections (Male candidate is preferred);
- High sense of responsibility, trustworthy.