Job title: Residential Sales Executive
Department: Residential Service
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working with the Residential Sales Manager to ensure that all documents relating to the sales are prepared and managed in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- Collect and analyse data and factors of residential market;
- Collect, maintains and review articles, media and other information from relevant sources to update databases and track market trends; prepare and manage databases;
- Execute clerical work: data entry, updating reports, preparing necessary documents for completing the contract; conduct site inspections; escort clients to site inspections;
- Support the leasing team through administrative tasks and following up payment process.
- Liaise with landlords and tenants to obtain all necessary documentation to provide proposals.
- Liaise with marketing department to produce marketing collaterals;
- Responsible for maintaining outstanding client service and introducing the product for lease;
- Generate successful transactions and offer great follow-up service;
- To input all customer and leasing data into MS Office.
- Draft leasing reports using information gathered and prepare all leasing contracts;
- Have daily appointments and carry out daily cold calling, creating a good and professional impression to potential clients; regular contact and following on buyer information.
- Act professional at all times in order to protect the company’s reputation;
- Actively seeking new solutions and creating new opportunities maintain a file system for the completed sales reports.
- Organize and record all projects, including target projects.
- Various other job related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department and BoD.
- University/College Degree in Real Estate /Commercial/ Hospitality
- Excellent in English communication, writing, listening.
- A confident and determined approach;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Well-presented and good attitude;
- At least 1 years experience in relevant field
- Computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and the use of the Internet.
- Reporting preparation and edition (PDF; PNG; etc.)
- Multitask and work overload skill;
- Teamwork player, willing to learn, can do attitude.