Job title: Research Manager
Report to: General Director
Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Manage day-to-day operations of the research and advisory services.
- Maintain, update and develop the database of property markets and macroeconomics.
- Predominantly conduct quarterly market research reports to maintain Colliers research’s standard as a market leader locally and regionally.
- Provide fee-generating Development Consultancy Reports as per customer enquiries to keep research services relevant to both internal and external clients’ needs.
- Support other service lines including Investment, Commercial Leasing and Valuation.
- Participate in product and market development initiatives, horizon scanning, identifying opportunities, writing proposals, pitches, networking and partnership building.
- Proactive in build and leverage business networks.
- University degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Foreign Trade.
- At least 3 years experience in the similar position in multinational commercial property/real estate companies;
- Excellent in communication both English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to use MS. Office (Word, Excel); Outlook Express;
- Power Point professionally;
- Be aware of micro economic; a sensitive person with good skill of real estate information.
- Have knowledge of property stipulations and relating laws.
- Willing to learn.
- Can do attitude.