Job title: Project Coordinator
Department: Asset Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
This is a great opportunity to work under innovative, confident and experienced professionals in contributing the growing business in Vietnam. The position requires your enthusiasm, confidence, honesty, dedication and flexibility. The ideal candidate will be oriented and have abilities to work under pressure, and demonstrate capabilities to take over new unfamiliar tasks, also be a centralization of clear communication between the executive and others. You will need to be clear on information, communication, and then plan and schedule all of necessary meetings.
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinating operations and ensure schedules and deliverables are met
- Communicating with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
- Creating reports, analyzing data and interpreting
- Securing adherence to company’s policies and guidelines
- Generally supporting Site manager/ Safety Manager (if any)
- Revising contract
- Taking note for MOM
- Following project processes: Design management; Tender; Contract Award (Preparing Contract Document); Change Request; VVA; Payment to Contractor; Contract Close-Out; Handover etc....
- Corresponding to Client; Contractor; Consultant.
- Preparing Recruitment docs for PM (if any).
- Supporting PM in Preparing weekly progress report / Monthly report
- Preparing docs for authority submission
- Filing all data as per Coding System
- Storing data: Hardcopy/ Softcopy/ Share-point up-loading
- Numbering/ Registering documents (drawings, specification, variation)
- Tracking all changes in projects
- University degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Foreign Language, Construction, Architect;
- At least 1 years experience in the similar role in multinational commercial property/real estate company.
- Excellent in English with 4 skills (IELTS 6.0, etc.);
- High command of English and Vietnamese translation;
- Ability to use MS. Office (Word, Excel); Outlook Express; Power Point; Reporting preparation and edition (PDF, PNG, etc.), MS Project, Autocad
- Professional dress, good manner.
- Have knowledge of property stipulations and relating laws
- Time management
- Multitask and work overload skill
- Teamwork player
- Willing to learn
- Can do attitude