Position: Admin to Property Director
Department: Property Management
- Responsible for assisting the Line Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements for projects.
- Translating documents, sending and receiving emails and faxes, arranging meetings, taking meeting notes, managing the Line Manager’s schedule;
- Support is given in a timely, accurate, efficient, proactive and professional manner;
- Plan and schedule Line Manager’s internal and external meetings, conferences, teleconference, events and travel;
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, events lead by the Line Manager, including agenda distribution, logistic arrangement, documents preparation, etc.
- Coordinate/assist other department with special/additional projects, events, activities as required by the Line Manager;
- Support the Line Manager in building business relationship with the government, local authorities, diplomatic organizations, investors, suppliers and clients;
- Represent the Line Manager in reception and respond to external contacts;
- A good rapport with external clients are well and effectively maintained;
- Opportunities for the company to optimize relationship are in time identified;
- Initiate or does business research as required;
- Responsible for whole or certain parts of special projects as required by the Line Manager;
- Represent the Line Manager in dealing with external clients upon request;
- Other relevant duties as assigned by Line Manager and BoD.
- University degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Business, Foreign Language;
- Excellent in English communications with 4 skill;
- Ability to use MS. Office (Word, Excel); Outlook Express; Power Point; Reporting preparation and edition (PDF, PNG, etc.)
- Professional dress, good manner.
- Have knowledge of property stipulations and relating laws
- Time management
- Multitask and work overload skill
- Teamwork player
- Willing to learn
- Can do attitude