Essential Job Functions
- Assisting on Residential valuation assignments, including but not limited to inspection, valuation, use of valuation software, report writing, meeting and presenting to clients.
- To collate information from internal and external sources on the Middle East property markets.
- To maintain a database of information coordinating with the research and valuation team members.
- To coordinate with other departments to obtain and provide data on markets.
- Preparation of reports from data collected on the assignments as and when required.
- To develop relationships with companies, institutions and other bodies with a view to offering colliers capabilities and obtaining information.
- From time to time you may be requested to assist in areas other than consultancy services within the company.
- Your skills and services may also be required in countries outside of the UAE.
- Inherent interest in real estate and will be participating in valuations for a variety of purposes (secured lending, accounts etc).
- Able to manage own time, whilst assisting senior colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment.
- Good report writing and effective communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a tertiary qualification in property studies. This qualification should be recognised by the RICS or an IVSC member body.
- Have a full, clean driving licence (preference for easily convertible to UAE).
In return, we offer in house APC training, a rewarding career path, ongoing professional development and the chance to be part of a dynamic real estate market. A remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
Based in our Regional Head Office in Dubai.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
All applications are to be sent to Jennifer.Dcunha@colliers.com