Newcastle's Commercial Real Estate Experts
We provide a range of commercial real estate advisory services across Newcastle and the entire North East region, covering County Durham, Northumberland, and North Yorkshire. Our tailored solutions for clients are based upon a comprehensive knowledge of local markets, and the opportunities they offer to business tenants, owners of land and property, and developers.
With extensive experience in commercial property in Newcastle, we can help you buy, lease, or rent commercial property, from industrial properties, office space and retail units, that perfectly meets your needs.
View our services below or Contact Us for more information.
Latest Newcastle Property Listings
News & Insights
UK Property Snapshot | October 2021
The UK continues on its recovery path despite mixed messages from the official data. Likewise, the commercial property sector continues to see a slow, but sustained recovery.
Get the latest real estate updates
Head of Leeds Office
Industrial and Logistics
I have over nineteen years experience in all aspects of Agency Surveying with a particular specialism within the Industrial and Logistics field. I work with a range of institutional clients, corporate occupiers and developer/property companies providing strategic property advice, acquisition/disposal and development advice.
I have acted on behalf of both occupiers, landlords and developers on several key regional transactions including:
- Acting on behalf of Lidl, acquired 35 acres at iPort Doncaster for a 685,000 sq. ft. Regional Distribution Centre.
- Acting on behalf of Verdion on the iPort Doncaster scheme, the Yorkshire Regions most high profile and successful development, including leasehold occupier transactions to Amazon (2.1m sq. ft.), Fellowes (142,750 sq. ft.), CEVA (215,900 sq. ft.).
- Occupier acquisition advice to companies including Lidl, Reckitt Benckiser, Dixons Carphone, ASDA, Ocado, Jaguar Land Rover, Magan, Siemens, Superdrug, Selco.
- Development advice on behalf of leading developers such as Verdion, Tritax Symmetry, Peel Group, Network Space, Stoford Developments, Citrus Group and Highgrove Plc.
- Acting on behalf of Aberdeen Standard, successfully let 415,000 sq. ft. at First Point, Doncaster to Amazon.
- Acting on behalf of WP Carey, sold a former printworks complex in Leeds comprising 190,000 sq. ft. facility on a 4.88 acre site to Caddick Developments. Retained by the purchaser, the site was subsequently comprehensively reconfigured and refurbished, resulting in a letting of the whole to Leeds City Council.
- Acting on behalf of Network Space, disposed of a 60 acre logistics development site in Worksop to DHL.
- Acting on behalf of Dixons Carphone, acquired 425,000 sq. ft. at Leeds Bradford Airport Distribution Park.
- Acting on behalf of Sainsbury Plc, disposed of the 400,000 sq. ft. former Argos RDC at Wakefield Europort.
- Acting on behalf of Tritax Symmetry, acquired a 90 acre development site in the North East of England with subsequent pre-let of 1,507,000 sq ft RDC to Amazon on an institutional lease.
- Acting on behalf of Glentrool, pre-sold 50,000 sq. ft. to Cromwell Polythene.
- Acting on behalf of Wilton Developments, let 135,000 sq. ft. at Latitide 135 Wakefield to WH Malcolm and 50,000 sq. ft. at Connex 50 Leeds to FedEx.
Current Position - 2015 onwards - Director - Industrial & Logistics, Colliers International
2007 - 2014 - Head of Office & Director Industrial & Logistics North at Lambert Smith Hampton
2001 - 2007 - Senior Surveyor at King Sturge
Liam joined Colliers International in April 2019 and is a Chartered Valuation Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer within the Healthcare Team in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Leeds providing Valuation and Advisory Services across the whole of the UK.
Liam specialises in Valuation and Agency advice to operators, investors and lenders for loan security, acquisitions and disposals across the Healthcare Sector in England, Scotland and Wales, with specific experience in Long Term (Elderly and Specialist) Care Facilities including, Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Children’s Homes and Homes providing care to Service Users with Mental Health Issues and Learning Disabilities. Liam also has experience of providing valuation advice in relation to Children's Day Nurseries and Primary Care Facilities.