How to Enter:
- Snap a photo or take a video using the Colliers Instagram prop, available at the Colliers Singapore booth during the career fair.
- In the caption, tell us why you would like to join Colliers Singapore's All-Star Graduate Program and what you look forward to learning. Entries should be no more than 150 words long.
- Upload the photo on Instagram with the hashtags #BEColliers and #BEAGraduate, and tag @collierssingapore.
Following these three steps will automatically enter you in the contest, for a chance to win the pair of Golden Village Gold Class tickets.
How to Earn Bonus Points:
- Get the most likes on your participating Instagram post.
- Follow @collierssingapore on Instagram.
Contest will run until 31 January 2019, 11.59pm. Participating entries will be judged based on overall creativity of post and earning of bonus points. The winner will be announced on Colliers Singapore's Instagram page the following week, and the winner will be contacted via Instagram for prize collection details.
Rules for Eligibility:
- Contest is open to NUS students only, except those related to Colliers Singapore employees.
- Participating entries must tag Colliers Singapore's Instagram profile @collierssingapore.
- Participating entries must include hashtags #BEColliers and #BEAGraduate.
- Participating entries must be a published Instagram post. Instagram Stories will not count as a participating entry.
- Participant's Instagram profile must be set to 'public' in order for the participating entry to be visible and considered, with acknowledgement of Instagram's user policies including Data Policy and Copyright Policy.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the contest, participants acknowledge that their participating entry may be re-used by Colliers Singapore on its social media platforms, including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Colliers' #BEAGraduate Instagram contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.