In our Q1 South East Offices Snapshot, we highlight -
- South East demand showed a sharp bounce back in Q1 2021, despite the national lockdown remaining in place for the bulk of the quarter.
- Occupier appetite for Grade A and best quality second-hand accommodation, typifies concerns over ‘future-proofing’ and healthy working environments.
- Demand for OOT and business park locations remains healthy, as employees express preference for avoidance of public transport.
- Investment in South East offices totalled £639 million across 35 transactions making it the second busiest first quarter over the past five years.
- We expect sustained investor appetite for office assets derived from a broad spectrum of buyers.