Our latest London offices Snapshot is now available, and includes insights on the London Offices market in Q3 2022.
- Take-up figures for 2022 confounded wider market pressures with transaction levels in Q3 above the 10-year quarterly average for the second successive period.
- Demand for prime stock is undimmed in the year-to-date, with a focus on Grade A quality product.
- Vacancy in the City market remains above trend, whilst new completions in the City remain sharply below trend.
- Despite the current economic headwinds, rental levels for premium space are continuing to achieve levels well above the wider submarket averages.
- End of year investment volumes will easily exceed 2019 and may be close to the 10-year average of £15 billion.