Our July London offices Snapshot is now available, and includes insights on the London Offices market in Q2 2022.
- While transaction numbers for the half year are extremely encouraging for occupational demand across the London office market, activity in June slowed markedly. The summer holiday period is likely to exacerbate the slowdown
- Vacancy is still rising in some markets but a number of locations appear to be seeing greater stability in levels of marketed availability
- Rents are seeing upward movement in core locations for best-in-class office space. Average rental growth remains becalmed in comparison
- Investment volumes slowed in Q2 but half-year numbers were still healthy
- A wall of overseas capital still remains on notice for specific opportunities, dependent upon a variety of external factors, including debt costs, supply and entry yield