Our April London offices Snapshot is now available, and includes insights on the London Offices market in Q1 2022.
- Conditions are consistent in terms of transactional activity but early spring promise may not be fully realised
- March activity slowed significantly, particularly in core West End markets, suggesting that Q2 may yield below average transactional demand
- Demand for quality persists and with the speculative London pipeline constrained over the next 18 months, there will be competition for best-in-class
- As a result, top rents have started to rise in core locations, although average rents may continue to plateau
- Investment activity, as predicted, was very strong in Q1 and we expect a healthy Q2 to follow