Our Q4 2021 snapshot contains insights on the Bristol Offices market.
Highlights include the below:
- A strong final quarter saw city centre take up bounce back to a level not seen since before the pandemic at 250,000 sq ft.
- 2021 take-up was 7% up on 2020 and only 6% below the 5 year average, demonstrating market resilience.
- 31 transactions were completed in the final quarter, by far the busiest of year.
- While Grade A availability has risen in 2021 due to speculative completions, there is plenty of occupier appetite to absorb prime space.
- Prime rents rose to £38.50 psf in Q4 with expectation of a move above £40 psf in Q1 2022.