We're pleased to present you with the latest Bristol Offices Q3 Snapshot report.
Some key highlights from the report are listed below:
- There has been a significant improvement in city centre take up compared with the same period of 2020.
- Serviced offices have assisted this with Runway East and Desklodge accounting for 38% of take up this quarter.
- The majority of ‘churn’ was in the sub 2,000 sq ft size range.
- Rent levels are holding firm due to strong demand and supply dynamics.
- Despite year to date being behind the 5 year average, Q4 is expected to see a number of larger deals cross the line.
- The investment market was boosted by the sale of the 1st phase of Assembly Bristol at 4.7%.
- Off market transactions have continued to dominate.