Learn more about this property online at:
- For sale
A delightful and imposing character, Victorian property, The Westbourne is reputed to have been built in 1888 as a gentleman’s residence of immense charm and character and at one time was owned by a local parish priest. Its warm and spacious character made it an ideal guest house, now benefitting from 9 letting bedrooms and a detached cottage designed as a 2-storey suite. The present owners choose to live off-site, but owners’ accommodation could very easily be configured from two ground floor bedrooms and incorporate the staff accommodation if desired. The whole property has been appointed to a particularly high standard to achieve high turnover and profitability.