2020 winners feature UK-based employees from across a range of teams.
UK-based employees from across a range of teams are among the winners in Colliers International’s 10th annual EMEA Awards for employees.
They are: Michael Raibin, Director & Co-Head London City Fringe; Damian Harrington, Head of EMEA Research; Holly Brown, Head of Client Services; Andrew Hallissey, Executive Managing Director, Occupier Services; Rob Campkin, Head of EMEA Corporate Capital Solutions; Peter Leyburn, Head of Cross Border Tenant Representation; Esther Maraite, Associate Director EMEA Marketing; Sasha Richards, EMEA Talent Manager; Vicky Rakova, EMEA Academy Manager; Nash Hammond, Next Generation Development Manager; Sophia Kalpaka, EMEA People Development Manager; Ismail Mustafa, Knowledge and Problem Manager; and David Freeland, Senior Income Team Leader, London West End.
The internal awards are an opportunity to recognise, appreciate and reward colleagues annually for their dedication and professional achievements, and reflect the company’s values – Be enterprising, Collaborate, Invest in relationships, Be experts and Do what's right.
This year the 10 categories for which individuals could enter themselves or nominate colleagues were augmented by a special mention award to recognise colleagues who had gone ‘above and beyond during’ the COVID-19 pandemic.
There were a record number of submissions for this year’s awards, with nearly 200 nominations across 42 countries. The 2020 winners feature EMEA employees based in the UK, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Germany and Poland.
“None of us could have anticipated the events of this year and their impact on the physical and mental wellbeing of our employees and our communities,” said Chris McLernon, Colliers’ CEO EMEA. “So, we felt that this year, it was more important than ever to celebrate the talent within our business; and recognise those professionals that are creating and seizing opportunities, embracing change and thinking differently to generate new and better solutions.”
The 2020 winners are:
- Michael Raibin, Director & Co-Head London City Fringe, UK for Community
- Johanna Truffier, Consultant, France for Rising Star
- Spain was the Country of the Year
- Jeroen Bloemers, Director Marketing & Business Development and Frank Verwoerd, Head of Research, The Netherlands for Best Brand Initiative
- Damian Harrington, Head of EMEA Research for Business Services
- Holly Brown, Head of Client Services, EMEA for Service Excellence
- Andrew Hallissey, Executive Managing Director, Occupier Services, EMEA for Leadership
- Julia Navarro, Analyst, Spain for the Spirit of Colliers
- Dominique Bredin, Directeur Corporate Solutions, France and Rob Campkin, Head of EMEA Corporate Capital Solutions for Cross Border Referral
- Kesko Energy Team, Finland for Team Innovation
- JanJaap Boogaard, Andrew Hallissey, Peter Leyburn, Damian Harrington, Esther Maraite, Sasha Richards, Vicky Rakova, Nash Hammond, Sophia Kalpaka, Ismail Mustafa all from EMEA teams; Eeva Jauro, Saija Tolvanen, Kati Häkkinen, Sami Manninen, Päivi Pirkonen in Finland; Thilo Kaiser and the Marketing & Communications team in Germany; Monika Rajska-Wolińska in Poland; Dirk Bakker and the Dutch Management Board, Eric Annaert, Jeroen Bloemers, Justin Arnoli, Richard Boersema, Harold Coenders, Hil Bos, Ljuboff Kazakov, Hanne Schlaghecke, Job Paarlberg, Joost Ran, Ruben den Uyl and Rudy Litjens in The Netherlands; and David Freeland in the UK received the Special Mention Award.