Colliers is proud to have been recognised for 26 deal awards across the UK business.
CoStar has recognised Colliers for 26 CoStar Q4 2022 deal awards for their professional excellence across all UK sectors and regions in 2022. The award recognises the top transactions of each quarter using detailed analysis from deal information collected from the real estate industry.
The winners for Q4 2022 are:
Industrial and Logistics:
- 230,000 sq ft letting to Noatum Logistics in East Bedfordshire.
- 23,431 sq ft letting to Make-Ready in Enfield.
- 7,652 sq ft letting to Transport For London in Bromley.
- 20,122 sq ft letting to Premier Paper Ltd in North Lanarkshire, Glasgow.
- 18,017 sq ft letting to Dalrada Technology Ltd in West Lothian, Edinburgh.
- 18,017 sq ft letting to Likido in West Lothian, Edinburgh.
- 21,456 sq ft letting to Huws Gray Ltd in Exeter, Devon & Cornwall.
- 155,000 sq ft letting to Owens Group in Monmouthshire, Cardiff.
- 250,242 sq ft letting to Elements Europe Ltd Telford & Wrekin Ind in Shropshire & Staffordshire.
- Industrial unit sold for £25,500,000 in Newport, Cardiff.
- Land sold for £16,950,000 in Selby, York.
- 63,840 sq ft letting to Deloitte in Northern Fringe, Manchester.
- 14,012 sq ft letting to Santander in the city of Manchester.
- 13,239 sq ft letting to Xero in the city of Manchester.
- 7,978 sq ft letting to Otsuka Pharmaceuticals in Windsor, Berkshire & North Hampshire.
- 43,208 sq ft letting to Global Banking School in the city of Birmingham.
- 7,100 sq ft letting to Maison Goyard in Mayfair, London.
- 1,402 sq ft letting to Co-Op Bank Plc in the city of Nottingham.
- 2,760 sq ft letting to Oliver Bonas in East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull.
London Landlord & Occupier Advisory:
- 106,605 sq ft letting to Grant Thornton UK LLP.
National Capital Markets:
-Hospitality unit sold for £90,000,000 in Marylebone & Mayfair, London.