Colliers International’s Industrial & Logistics team has been recognised for completing top deals in six regions, with ten of the transactions completed by the team last quarter recognised in CoStar’s Quarterly Deals Awards – five of which won first place for their region and one being named the top industrial deal in the country.
- 21,456 sq ft to Vink UK Ltd at Hillingdon North Ind, London – 5th place
- 26,536 sq ft to Selco Trade Centres at Europa Trade Park, Cody Rd, London – 1st place in top 5 London retail deals
- 375,170 sq ft to DSG Retail at 375 at Logistics North, Bolton Ind, Greater Manchester – 1st place
- 132,170 sq ft to Law Distribution at ARC 130, Haydock Industrial Estate, St Helens Ind – 5th place
- 168,154 sq ft to Arrival Automotive (UK) Ltd at Link 9, Bicester – 1st place
- 2,300,000 sq ft at Panattoni Park, Swindon, tenant confidential – 1st place (top overall industrial deal in the UK)
- 366,414 sq ft to Amazon at Redditch gateway Redditch, Herefordshire & Worcestershire – 2nd place
Yorkshire & Humberside:
- 731,000 sq ft to Amazon at iPort Doncaster – 1st place
- 398,817 sq ft to CoreCare Global at Wakefield Europort – 2nd
- 151,388 sq ft to Butternut Box at Symmetry Park Doncaster – 4th place
CoStar’s awards recognise the top transactions of each quarter using detailed analysis from deal information collected from across the real estate industry.