Colliers International invites all clients and partners to our stand G16, where the company's main projects in retail, warehouse and office segments will be presented.
Moscow, 7 Pavilion, "Expocentre"
Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, 14
20 April 11.00 - 18.00
21 April 10.00 - 18.00
22 April 10.00 - 16.00
REX BUISNESS PROGRAM:
The session Moderator: «The premium and niche fashion. Main trends, the dynamics of sales, the location selection by brands»
Regional Director of Retail Department
The session will be held on the 21st of April from 14:30 to 16:00.
During the session, the next questions will be discussed:
• Premium vs. Fast fashion: different markets, different locations or mutualism, which satisfies modern consumer demands?
• Placing premium and mass brands on the same market platform: risks and prospects. Compliance the rules of zoning in shopping centers.
• The dynamics of sales and the main trends in the premium segments. How to maintain the loyalty of the audience during a dramatic rise in prices?
• The outlet format as a guarantee of the availability of premium brands for a wide range of customers.
• Niche or intellectual fashion and its demand on the Russian market. Promotion channels. Fashion in shopping centers and department stores.
• Niche brands and multi-brand format stores today. Who is ready for development and experiments? Risk of erosion of brand positioning.
REX is a general Russian platform for professionals in Commercial Real Estate in Moscow.
Projects shown at the exposition grounds:
Shopping and entertainment centers, business centers, multi-functional and integrated complexes, consulting and management companies, outlet centers, retail parks, factories, providers of services, products, technologies for commercial real estate development.