Colliers International is pleased to announce the launch of its Regional Review, an annual publication which highlights the successes of our offices outside of London in 2012. Key highlights from our offices include:
- Our Scottish Corporate Solutions and Valuation teams obtained instructions from almost all the major banks, including HSBC, Santander and Yorkshire Building Society.
- Our Glasgow Industrial team secured a significant instruction from Co-operative Estates to dispose of their surplus warehouse properties throughout the UK. This comprised 15 properties, totalling circa 3m sq ft, the portfolio is located across Scotland, the South West and the Midlands.
- Our Offices team in Leeds was awarded ‘Office Agency Team of the Year’ at the 2012 Yorkshire Business Insider Property Awards.
- Our Manchester Industrial team was retained by ASDA to advise on the identification and acquisition of a new chill distribution facility and service centre totalling 621,000 sq ft.
- Securing the Mitchells & Butlers estates management contract was a major win for our Corporate Solutions and Licensed and Leisure teams in Birmingham. On behalf of Hines Moorfield the office also secured 28,000 sq ft at 3 Brindleyplace, one of the largest office deals in the city in 2012.
- And, our Bristol office became the new regional hub for the Hotel and Leisure property division of Colliers International, formed by combining the Hotel team in Cirencester with the Bristol Leisure department.
The high level of deals featured in this brochure demonstrates the strength and depth of Colliers International across the whole of the UK.