Head of Content, Communications and PR
As Acting Head of PR & Communications for UK and EMEA, I am currently covering maternity leave for Director of PR & Communications, Charlotte Williams.
In this role I am responsible for:
• Developing and executing internal, external & digital communications strategy for the UK and EMEA business.
• Developing and implementing tactical communications plans to build the brand and promote key messages across all aspects of the mdeia - print, broadcast and social
• Advising senior management on communications and developing a media engagement programme that supports key business lines.
• Media evaluation and reporting objectives, targets and successes across the business.
• Reputation management and crisis management
• Media training
- Manage the UK in-house PR team and oversee the work of our external PR agencies and consultants
- Provide strategic direction to the PR & Digtal Marketing teams across EMEA
- I am a member of the EMEA Marekting Leadership and Global PR & Social teams
- I lead the EMEA PR Leadership team
Prior to taking on this role, I was an Associate Director with my main responsibilities being to oversee PR strategy for the UK regions, my key resiponsibilities include:
Developing and implementing PR campaigns for service lines across the UK/EMEA regions as well as on ongoing profile raising of our UK regional offices.
Delivering creative PR campaigns and distributing news from across the business, including new instructions, transactions, research reports, new starters and new business initiatives.
Developing relationships between key individuals and relevant journalists through our strategic media engagement programme.
Drafting and managing industry award entries.
Supporting PR Director Charlotte Freeman on EMEA M&As and major corporate annaouncements to ensure that the brand is properly represented externally.
Media Training for key spokespeople
I have worked in PR and Marketing since 2006 and joined Colliers from PR & Marketing Agency, Roland Dransfield PR in Manchester.
During my career, I have worked across a range of sectors including legal, healthcare and retail, however my specialism is commercial property. Previous commercial property clients include: GVA, Knight Frank, Schroders, Bruntwood, GL Hearn, UK Land and Property, SEGRO, Derwent and Hammerson.
BAHons in Media Studies from De Montfort University in Leicester.
UK and EMEA business lines.
National Boradsheets and Broadcast media, Regional news outlets, national business and property trade press (Estates Gazette, Costar, Property Week).
London - West End
Currently on maternity leave.
As PR manger in the UK, I am responsible for media relations and generating coverage in top tier media. I work across a range of Colliers’ UK & Pan-EMEA business lines (residential; licensed and leisure; planning; hotels; retail; healthcare and automotive) advising on their strategic and tactical PR needs.
My role includes:
· Developing and executing PR plans for the various business lines to help promote their key messages across all aspects of the media - print, broadcast and social.
· Media evaluation and reporting objectives, targets and successes across the business.
· Reputation management and crisis management.
· Media training.
· Media engagement: setting up meetings with top tier media and various internal spokespeople to continuously expand and build a presence with property and vertical media network.
· Consistently delivering service excellence, meeting with business heads of a regular basis and trying to influence the research as much as possible to ensure our content has a strong enough news hook.
· Key campaigns that I work on include MIPIM; MAPIC; REVO; Midsummer Retail Report; IHIF; Cities of Influence in addition to a host of all alternative property sector research reports.