Customer Experience Manager
Scott joined Colliers in August 2021 to be the CX Manager at Astral Towers in Crawley. Scott has over 15 years experience in Facilities Management, working for companies such as Carillion PLC, Schlumberger and Mitie (Network Rail Contract). Scott is a highly motivated person who has gained invaluable experience and knowledge through his engagement with fellow staff members, high level Management and engineers. Scott has excellent communication skills whether written or verbally.
Scott has the drive and enthusiasm to innovate and identify new ideas, he is confident, self-motivated, dynamic and dependable and some of his responsibilities and duties at Astral Towers:-
Managing the Front of House Operation at Astral Towers 8 storey building.
Liase with the Security, Cleaning and M&E companies on a regular basis for the smooth running of the property.
Assisting and supporting the Regional Facilities Manager in relation to Astral Towers.
Manages building access systems issuing access cards.
Built up great relationships and regularly communicates with her main points of contact for each occupier currently at Astral Towers.
- Over 15 years experience in Facilities Maintenance.
- Worked his way from an engineer to a Manager.
- Successfully undertook a project of replacing over 100 fire doors at Gatwick Airport, worth in the region of £225,000.
- Successfully undertook a project of moving a department to another floor for Network Rail costing £1.5 million.
- Advanced Diploma in Facilities Management Level 5.
- Asbestos trained.
- Fire Extinguisher Trained.
- Fire Warden Trained.
- Defib Trained.
- SSSTS Trained, (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme).
- IOSH Trained.
- NEBOSH Trained.
- Ladder Trained & Certified.