I have been working in commercial property communications for over seven years having previously worked at CBRE and most recently Savills.
In my role at Colliers I am responsible for the PR of national capital markets, London agency and capital markets teams and investment property management.
My role includes:
- Creating and exectuing PR plans for business lines that span press, marketing and digital channels
- Media monitoring and reporting
- Journalist relationship building through face to face meetings, phone calls day to day assistance with stories
- Reputation management of the Colliers brand
During my career I have been responsible for a range of teams and projects including hotels, licensed leisure, UK investment and the south west region. As a result I have strong relationships with the property press and national journalists as well as a broad understanding of the real estate industry.
London - West End
I'm a communications professional who has previously worked as a journalist for eight years covering a broad range of topics including politics, crime, health and housing in north London. In recent years I have worked in corporate communications for local authorities across London and joined Colliers in October 2019, initially providing maternity leave cover.
I provide strategic public relations advice to various business lines within the UK organisation to secure recognition for their work in the property press as well as key target media, as well as working with our experts to produce thought leadership pieces which are of interest to our clients and colleagues within the commercial real estate sector. In addition, alongside colleagues in the PR and wider communications team, I provide media and social media training for our in-house experts to prepare them for media opportunities and raise their personal brand within the sector.
As well as supporting various teams within the UK business, I also I curate and edit regular content for the Colliers.com blog, which helps to drive credible business leads to our experts.
Currently on maternity leave.
As PR manger in the UK, I am responsible for media relations and generating coverage in top tier media. I work across a range of Colliers’ UK & Pan-EMEA business lines (residential; licensed and leisure; planning; hotels; retail; healthcare and automotive) advising on their strategic and tactical PR needs.
My role includes:
· Developing and executing PR plans for the various business lines to help promote their key messages across all aspects of the media - print, broadcast and social.
· Media evaluation and reporting objectives, targets and successes across the business.
· Reputation management and crisis management.
· Media training.
· Media engagement: setting up meetings with top tier media and various internal spokespeople to continuously expand and build a presence with property and vertical media network.
· Consistently delivering service excellence, meeting with business heads of a regular basis and trying to influence the research as much as possible to ensure our content has a strong enough news hook.
· Key campaigns that I work on include MIPIM; MAPIC; REVO; Midsummer Retail Report; IHIF; Cities of Influence in addition to a host of all alternative property sector research reports.