B.Sc (Hons), MRICS
Head of London Building Surveying
- Graduate surveyor – Leonard Tridgell Associates, 1992-1993
- Graduate Surveyor – McBains Cooper, 1993-1995
- Associate Director – McBains Cooper, 1995-2003
- Director – Bollingbrook, W1, 2003 - 2016
- Director - Colliers 2016 to date
Building Surveys & associated Due Diligence across the UK for Investors including Aberdeen Asset Management & Marcol and occupiers including WPP, Poltrona Frau Group, and retailers including Thomas Cook and The Money Shop.
Project monitoring including new TK Maxx Store in Glasgow for Orchard Street fund managers.
Dilapidation matters for: retailers, including Starbucks, Thomas Cook, Arcadia and The Money Shop; for commercial landlords including Marcol, The Goodharvest Group and The Berkeley Square Estate; and for commercial occupiers including BG Group and WPP.
Preventative Maintenance Consultancy for The Berkeley Square Estate.
- O & A Levels, The Douay Martyrs School, 1986-1989
- B.Sc. (Hons), De Montfort University, Leicester, 1989-1992
- MRICS 1995
- RICS “Assessment of Professional Competence Exam Panel” Assessor since 2008