B.Sc (Hons), M.Sc, MRICS
With an undergraduate degree in International Business, Finance and Economics and a Masters degree in Real Estate, Nathan has a wide spectrum of understanding when it comes to strategic real estate consultancy and business.
Over the past 3 years he has transacated on over £45,000,000 including lettings, acquisition of land and buildings on behalf of private clients. Nathan is determined to deliver and maintain strong relationships whilst looking for new ways of thinking and adapting to different circumstances.
• Tungsten Developements: Aquired a 11.5 acre site on behalf of Tungsten Developments funded by BA Pension Trustees to speculativly build a 243,000 sqft unit located on a prime site in Warrington.
• RPI: Acquired a number of buildings in locations such as Haydock, Eccles and Oldham.
• PGIM: Nathan is currently and has been involved in the lettings of three industrial estates (Lyntown Trading Estate and Transpennine Trading Estate and Leo Trading Estate)
• HIMOR: Nathan is providing marketing and disposal advice to HIMOR who own the former Shell Refinery at Carrington which consists of 1,660 acres.
• SampaAutomotive: Acquisition of a 35,000 sqft unit in Trafford Park.
• Grafton Group: Strategic advice on consolodation, acquisitions, and lettings in the North West.
• Hamilton Heath: Advised on strategic repositioning of three multi let industrial estates.
• Nippon Express: Relocation in South Manchester.
University of Manchester - Undergraduate degree in International Business Finance & Economics.
University College of Estate Management - Masters degree in Real Estate
Professional working proficiency in Farsi and limited working proficiency in French.
Memberships & Involvements
Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Industrial Agents Society.
Head of Wellbeing for the Regions
Part of Colliers Sustainability Group
I joined Colliers International UK in Sept 2016 as a Director to head up the Manchester, Industrial & Logistics team, which consists of 4 people coverging the whole of the North West.
I became chartered in Dec 2004 and have of over 17 years experience in the Industrial Agency market and previously worked in the industrial agency teams of Matthews & Goodman, Knight Frank and Lambert Smith Hampton (Where I was head of department from 2014 - 2016) in their Manchester Offices.
Senior Business Support role at Colliers, primarily for the Industrial & Logistics division across the Country. In addition to this I continue to support our Manchester Office Head Dominic Pozzoni to ensure the smooth running of this office.
I joined Fletcher King in February 1999 which was then purchased by Colliers in 2004. My role initially was that of Senior Secretary however I was soon promoted to Office Manager. As of February 2021 I gained promotion to Senior Business Support and currently have 22 years continued service