Head of Birmingham Office
Valuation and Advisory Services
James joined Colliers in 2006 and is Head of the Birmingham Office and a Director of Valuation and Advisory Services. He began his career with Chesterton PLC in Birmingham in 1999 before moving to D&P Holt Limited in Coventry in 2001.
- Lead valuer for a £200 million portfolio of cash and carry warehouses for Booker PLC.
- Securing instructions and valuing a circa £100m office portfolio for Bank of East Asia.
- Securing instructions and valuing a circa £80m portfolio owned by REI PLC Portfolio for National Westminster Bank.
- Securing instructions and providing valuation advice for a circa £100m portfolio owned by Longmead Capital for HSBC.
- Securing instructions an valuing a £35 million mixed use portfolio owned by Custodian REIT for Lloyds Bank.
- Being appointed Chairman of the IPF Midlands Region.
MRICS, BSc (Hons)
Memberships & Involvements
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Investment Property Forum
Lloyds Bank, RBS, HSBC, Handelsbanken, GDP Funding, Booker, Maslow, Unity Trust Bank, Bank of East Asia, Hodge Bank.
It is essential to work with advisers who are flexible and responsive to market conditions, rather than choosing to hide behind text books and computer programmes. James’ service is unfailingly thorough, punctual, trustworthy and, crucially, based on real market knowledge. He is someone we know we can trust.