Iain has significant experience in the commercial property market providing valuation advice in all classes of property for private investors, the public sector, property companies and funds. As well as providing secured lending, asset, portfolio and capital gains tax valuations Iain also undertakes development appraisals.
Qualified as a member of the RICS in 2002 and appointed associate director in 2010. Assessment of Professional Competence Assessor and Chair for the RICS since 2007.
Recent valuations include:
- Valuation of multi-let office block in Glasgow for secured lending purposes.
- Investment valuation of mixed use multi-let property in Glasgow City Centre with a Market Value in excess of £30m.
- Purchase report to support forward funding deal at Eurocentral near Glasgow.
- Valuation of Distillery buildings and bottling plants.
- Valuation of Shopping Centre for secured lending purposes.
- Valuation of large warehouse investment within the Greater Glasgow Area.
- Investment appraisal of a retail park.
- Mixed use development appraisal in Inverclyde.
- Valuation or retail park in North Lanarkshire to support secured lending.
MRICS, RICS Registered Valuer, BSc (Hons)
Lloyds Banking Group, Clydesdale Bank, HSBC, Scottish Enterprise, Clyde Gateway URC, Storage Vault, Strathclyde Partnership for Transport (SPT), Handelsbanken
“Colliers International have advised A&G Property Group and their lenders in relation to a number of multi-let industrial facilities in Lanarkshire and Glasgow. We found the valuation team to be helpful and pro-active in the service they offer, supportive in their advice in order to maximise our assets performance. I would be happy to recommend Colliers Glasgow Valuation team to the owners of property in Scotland.”
Ross has experience in the commercial property market providing valuation advice in all classes of property for private investors, property companies and funds. As well as providing secured lending, asset and portfolio valuations Ross also undertakes development appraisals.