Currently on maternity leave.
As PR manger in the UK, I am responsible for media relations and generating coverage in top tier media. I work across a range of Colliers’ UK & Pan-EMEA business lines (residential; licensed and leisure; planning; hotels; retail; healthcare and automotive) advising on their strategic and tactical PR needs.
My role includes:
· Developing and executing PR plans for the various business lines to help promote their key messages across all aspects of the media - print, broadcast and social.
· Media evaluation and reporting objectives, targets and successes across the business.
· Reputation management and crisis management.
· Media training.
· Media engagement: setting up meetings with top tier media and various internal spokespeople to continuously expand and build a presence with property and vertical media network.
· Consistently delivering service excellence, meeting with business heads of a regular basis and trying to influence the research as much as possible to ensure our content has a strong enough news hook.
· Key campaigns that I work on include MIPIM; MAPIC; REVO; Midsummer Retail Report; IHIF; Cities of Influence in addition to a host of all alternative property sector research reports.
I have over seven years of PR campaign and account management experience across a diverse range of UK and international clients (B2C & B2B) within the property; travel; financial; charity; automotive; health & fitness; beauty; legal and leisure sectors. I have expertise in:
•Writing press releases, case study documents, blogs and general marketing, website and advertising collateral;
•Publicising & managing campaigns across various social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube);
•Sourcing and bringing in new business (including being actively involved in pitching and proposal process);
•Developing and maintaining strong contacts and relationships with key national, broadcast, regional,consumer, online and trade journalists;
•Identifying coverage opportunities and ‘selling in’ stories/reacting with client commentary to national, regional, consumer, broadcast, trade and online media;
•Setting up journalist briefings and media training clients for press and broadcast interviews;
•Managing the development of key messages, building and enhancing the reputation of the brand
and heightening the profile of key individuals at the company;
•Collating and analysing research/survey data then drawing conclusions to generate news story
•Working alongside external agencies and partners as part of the PR & marketing strategy;
•Media monitoring, ensuring weekly delivery of editorial coverage report to the client/company;
•Sourcing relevant brand ambassadors/celebrities/media doctors for specific campaigns;
•Sourcing new business and also being heavily involved with pitching, presenting & proposal process;
•Being actively involved with putting together long-term PR strategies and assigning budgets to activity;
•Managing team members including training, mentoring, delegating and overseeing tasks to ensure a high standard of performance;
•Organising and attending press trips nationally and internationally;
•Arranging and managing the logistics of product/vehicle tests for media in the UK and overseas;
•Event management experience
The University of Birmingham - 2:1 BA Honours, Media, Culture and Society
Manchester High School For Girls - 3 A-Levels, 5 AS levels, 10 GCSEs and IT Skills Qualification in Key Skills Information Technology Level 2
Memberships & Involvements
Member of CIPR
Jay Evans, PR Account director at Kin Communications and The Relations Group: I had the pleasure of working with Hannah for just over a year, the latter spent as her direct team leader. Hannah is a dedicated, professional and highly intelligent employee with a massive drive to succeed. She works well to targets, understands her responsibilities and has a competent ability to create lasting and respectful relationships.
Hannah is one of the hardest working people I have met, she understands PR and its benefits to companies. She articulates herself well, is highly competent in face to face environments and combines all this with an infectious smile and laugh that makes working with her an absolute dream. I would recommend Hannah to anyone looking for an employee with drive, an ability to impress whilst providing a personality that both clients and colleagues would enjoy. It has been my pleasure to work with her.
Head of Content, Communications and PR
London - West End
As Acting Head of PR & Communications for UK and EMEA, I am currently covering maternity leave for Director of PR & Communications, Charlotte Williams.
In this role I am responsible for:
• Developing and executing internal, external & digital communications strategy for the UK and EMEA business.
• Developing and implementing tactical communications plans to build the brand and promote key messages across all aspects of the mdeia - print, broadcast and social
• Advising senior management on communications and developing a media engagement programme that supports key business lines.
• Media evaluation and reporting objectives, targets and successes across the business.
• Reputation management and crisis management
• Media training
- Manage the UK in-house PR team and oversee the work of our external PR agencies and consultants
- Provide strategic direction to the PR & Digtal Marketing teams across EMEA
- I am a member of the EMEA Marekting Leadership and Global PR & Social teams
- I lead the EMEA PR Leadership team
Prior to taking on this role, I was an Associate Director with my main responsibilities being to oversee PR strategy for the UK regions, my key resiponsibilities include:
Developing and implementing PR campaigns for service lines across the UK/EMEA regions as well as on ongoing profile raising of our UK regional offices.
Delivering creative PR campaigns and distributing news from across the business, including new instructions, transactions, research reports, new starters and new business initiatives.
Developing relationships between key individuals and relevant journalists through our strategic media engagement programme.
Drafting and managing industry award entries.
Supporting PR Director Charlotte Freeman on EMEA M&As and major corporate annaouncements to ensure that the brand is properly represented externally.
Media Training for key spokespeople