National Capital Markets
Eddie is a Senior Surveyor in the National Capital Markets Department. He focuses on the office sector and is active in providing a range of services including:
- Investment sales and acquisitions
- Sale and leasebacks
- Views and analysis on emerging market trends and development
Eddie has advised a variety of clients including UK institutions, local authorities, property companies and private investors.
Eddie joined Colliers as a graduate in September 2016 and became a Chartered Surveyor in November 2018.
Eddie has assisted on a number of high profile investment transactions and highlights of his accomplishments include:
- Advised Abrdn on the acquisition of Temple Quay House, Bristol for £75 million
- Advised McLaren on the sale and leaseback of their award winning campus in Woking for £170 million
- Advised Legal & General on the disposal of Objects House, Maidenhead for £20.9 million
- Advised Legal & General on the disposal of Honeywell House, Bracknell for £32.9 million
- Advised AVIVA Investors on the disposal of Chertsey Gate, Chertsey for £8 million
Eddie was educated at Adams' Grammar School and has a BA (Hons) degree in English from the University of Nottingham and an MSc in Real Estate from the University of Reading.
Memberships & Involvements
Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors