Head of Procurement
Senior supply chain leader with global expertise in strategic sourcing, process improvement, category management, supplier relationship management, continuous improvement, risk & project management.
Excellent track record in delivering sustainable increased value through whole life cost reduction, supply chain development, contract negotiation & improvement activities.
- Reduced costs, increased service levels and improved quality on multiple complex global contracts
- Successfully driven customer aligned category strategies to improve operational business results
- Achieved extensive whole-life cost reductions and improved flexibility in supply chains through supplier development, negotiation of strategic agreements, & communication
- Implemented full risk analysis and mitigation throughout supply chain from customer to sub-tiers
- Multiple successes in development, improvement, & standardisation of processes & risk management systems through analysis of business requirements, education & liaison with business stakeholders
- Developed targeted supplier scorecards/KPIs/SLAs to enhance supplier management and benchmarking to support customer outcome requirements, increase efficiency & reduce costs
MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering & Management (University of Bradford)
BSc (Hons) Technology & Business Studies (University of Strathclyde)